9

Would Your Students Honor You?

This month’s posts in the Publishing Corner have been of the greatest kind, students had to write a small text expressing why any of their teachers should be honored and the thoughts they have of them have been just wonderful.

This is one of those times when you know that all those small pieces have come together to form something huge; students have realized of the great effort teachers have to make every day to educate a little bit. And what makes their posts even more meaningful is that their posts do not mention a lot about the classes’ contents, but rather about the values and principles teachers are trying harder to exemplify. We are living tough times here in Mexico, and that students acknowledge values gives hope.

From here I would like to thank each of them: Thank you very much!

Jesús

9 Comments

1. what the heck? no entendi nada pero tenia que pasar por aqui ya que te fuiste a hacer promocion a mi pagina… de hecho se me habia olvidado.. jejeje. escribe un libro de como aprender ingles en 24 horas especial para doomies y tal vez un dia lo lea. si te hace rico con mi idea… me debes el 50% del pago de derechos.

2. Hello there. I run the Sparky Teaching blog (part of the iLearn Technology Blogger Alliance #2 and I’m just leaving this message as I can’t think of any other way of doing things… In the original subscription, my website feed wasn’t correct and so, even though I’m posting away, none of my posts are coming up on the list. I’ve contacted Kelly and she has altered the feed address, but the only way for the changes to be made is for users to unsubscribe and then subscribe again. If you feel like doing this, here was the original link that Kelly sent out: http://www.google.com/reader/bundle/user%2F13561210701575762120%2Fbundle%2FiLearn%20Technology%20Blogger%20Alliance%202

My e-mail address is pw77-account(at)fsmail.net in case you need to contact me. Sorry to have contacted you this way, but as I say I’m at a loss as to how to sort it out any other way!

Best wishes,
    PW

3. Hi teacher! How are you? haha no no es cierto no soy bna en el ingles como esta prof?? q ha heccho? q me cuenta??? haha xD espero q este bn y q le vaya bn hehehe bye….

• ¡hola! Gracias por visitarme. Una vez te pude ver en tu nueva escuela, tu papá te ayudaba a subir tus cosas a la camioneta. Fue padre ver que te encuentras bien en tu nueva etapa. Cuidate.

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos necesarios están marcados *